Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Ah yes, the game that started it all. I love all the bells and whistles that the latest version has, but sometimes it's nice to just go back to the basics; the simpler mechanics of Pokemon Red as opposed to Pokemon X, so to speak.

Please continue to host this version here.

Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1 Megaman X RPG: Chapter 1

Don't let the game collapse wihin its own awesome.

Absoluely marvelous game. Too marvelous even. I suggest you get more people to help with this to speed up production. Otherwise you'll probably lose all interest midway and stop, leaving a LOT of disappointed fans. A lot of fan projects suffered a similar fate, like Mega Man Battle Network 7.

Dr Wily's Ufo Dr Wily's Ufo

Nice start.

As far as prototypes go, you have something going here.

Gateway II Gateway II

HOW?!

Ingenious. Simply. Ingenious. How did you learn to make this kinda stuff?...seriously, how? I cannot find a website that teaches this kind of point-and-click thing? Didja have to take classes?

struma responds:

Nope. Just a lot of trial and error.

Thanks for your kind words.

GoldenClock Space Speeder GoldenClock Space Speeder

Congrats.

Man, I seriously loved this game. One question - are you only allowed to submit the same name for High Scores once or something? If so, that may be worth mentining. I tried to upload my 10,000 score under Plasma Devil after my OTHER high score, and it won't accept it for some reason.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep5

Really amusing!

All right! This is my personal favorite because the battle sequence isn't determined for you. Keep up the good work!

P.S. I found a really amusing glitch in the battle scene. I won't say what it is, but I'll say this much- it allows me to power up Sonic to the max without wasting a single turn <